Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Rant.... Character is Important!!!

Its amazing how small Dallas can be sometimes, and the gay community even smaller! I never would have thought the last year would have played out the way it has, but everything happens for a reason. I know that this is just a set up for my blessing. I am proud of myself for trusting God this time thus far but trust me I am a work in progress. Everyday I have a moment where I want to wreck shop but I know thats not for me. I know God's Favor is on my life, and as much as it hurts he has answered my prayers this far, so I know he's definitely got the rest.

I will say this, I am not perfect, never tried to say or pretend that I was. But I take my life, friends, and family seriously. And the people that know me, know that I would do anything for you. I don't make idle threats, there is no need for me to step outside my character unless you cross me.

I handle my issues directly with the culprit, I take care of myself and I do not make up lies to make myself seem like something I am not. I don't have to turn red and cry big crocodile tears to make it seem like my words are authentic. I am me all day long, honest, true and faithful.

I will give my shirt off my back, work like a dog to take care of my family. I have a genuine concern for people, and a heart to change the world. So please by all means keep attacking my character, the more and more you talk the deeper the whole you are digging for yourself.

Its amazing that people that don't even know me that well can read between your bull! When I was a child I thought as a child and when I became an adult I laid down my childish ways. Honey we have all made some questionable choices but the difference is I have grown and learned from mine, as we all should. I have made it a point to live my life where my character speaks for itself.

Now I will say this in my hold age, I am allergic to bullshit. Those who tried to feed me bullshit will say that I am stuck up, moody, bitchy, oh yeah and fake. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd they are so right! I will give each person the benefit of the doubt, but the moment I see that you are all games, you lie, steal, cheat to get what you want. I will shut down on you boo, cause my life is too precious to waste on people that want to play games with their life.


What determines your character is not life, but how you respond to lifes obstacles. Whats in your character.

No comments:

Post a Comment