Wednesday, September 23, 2009

About Me

Hi I'm Lady K, and I am starting this blog in hopes of helping and uniting our community. I am a 28 year old bisexual woman, who at the age of 25 decided to be true to myself and found love in a very unexpected place. It was a huge change for my family and friends but it has brought me great joy and love. Along my journey I have grown and changed alot, I have had to hit my head a few times and I have to put a few people in their place, while learning mine all at the same time. And although I have changed I was blessed with a family that with great patience and understanding have learned to accept me and my mate as one. This is truly a blessing in itself and has come with much prayer, and yes a few arguments too. But with love and kindness I am still here and thanking God for every day. I want that same love and understanding for our entire community. We face struggles everyday like the average men and women of America, living in a country that is going thru a very public difficult time. However we have added issues and baggage that we are forced to carry that in part have the ability to make our life harder. Hopefully this blog will serve as a focal point for growth and understanding. With that being said, we will talk about everything no matter how minute. And we will address the big issues head on, with any luck the blog will atleast get you to talking and thinking outside the box. Or maybe even provide an outlet for expression and understanding. It doesn't matter your age, race, color, or creed this is intended for everyone. Feel free to post any "real" question you may have, and if I don't have the answer for you, I'll find one (a real one). For those that will be responding to post,.... this is about positive movement and upliftment, like you were told as a child "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all", stick to the Golden Rule and we will be just fine. With that being said, enjoy, and send me your thoughts, questions, and concerns and lets get it crackin!!! Love ya.....

2 comments:

  1. I believe this site will open the doors to share and express fustrations and concerns. i think there should be a topic of the week or month to share ideas and opinons. But Im just a straight chick what da hell do I know!!!!Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heffa (my best friend), LOL! I appreciate the support, figure out how to use the site!! Whats up with the anonymous bs, the next time use name/url until you set up an account.

    ReplyDelete