Thursday, September 24, 2009

Now with that being said.....

Let's get to talking people.... its on my heart to encourage everyone to be themselves, be positive and true. When I started this journey I had such a difficult time finding myself. Looking back on it I can admit that. I was so busy trying to prove that I was not gonna change, that I was letting every little thing get under my skin and I was changing right before everyones' eyes. In straight denial!!!! Change and growth is a part of life, if you know who you are embrace it. Live life and love it. Not every moment is gonna be happy and not everyone is going to love you, like you, or respect you. But if you love, like, and respect yourself the people on the outside looking in have no choice but to take notice,.... whether they admit it or not. See once you realize that you are fabulous with or without anyone elses' approval you will live a much happier life. So love you, take care of #1 first, and the rest will definitely follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment